Minggu, 30 Juni 2013

Review: Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream (SPF 37 PA++)

Lately, the trend of BB cream is happening especially in Indonesia. BB Cream indeed proven that could cover pimple or acne marks such dark spot, that sometimes interfere our looks. However, choosing the BB Cream is not easy because we need to know what kind of BB cream is suitable for our skin. And, my choice fell on BB Cream from Tony Moly because you need to know this product is good for all skin types. Furthermore, the Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream only cost IDR 145.000. Not only is it inexpensive, but the quality of this BB cream is said to be outstanding!

Previously, I had tried the product BB Cream from Etude (Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream All Day Strong) and Maybelline (8 in 1 BB Cream, no.1 Fresh) but I really fell in love with BB Cream Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura. Just like FaceShop and Etude, Tony Moly also sells beauty products from Korea. Goddess Aura BB Cream gives glowy effect on our face. Well, I could not wait to review this product any longer. Here we go!


THIS IS IT!




This is what the BB cream looks like. It has a fairly thick consistency.


I started blending them into my skin, I found that Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream also had a lot of moisture in it.
 
BEFORE using BB Cream



AFTER using Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream (I didn't use concealer or powder on the pictures).


Coverage: 4 / 5
This BB cream offers medium coverage. If you have small pimples or acne scars, it covers them pretty well. It covers my skin redness pretty well but not my pimples redness. Just put the BBcream fairly. If you apply another coat it will look cakey. So, don't do it! I recommend this BBcream to fair skinned people :D

Spreadability: 4 / 5
The texture is pretty creamy and it does look thick. I thought it would be hard to spread but it's not that bad. First, I spread the product on the back of my hand by rubbing it, then I apply it on my face by dabbing it and I blend it with my fingers. I don't use any foundation brush, nothing blends BBcream better than my fingers (?)

Finish: 4,5 / 5
It's a semi-matte finish, but you can always set it with a matte powder. I like it because it looks really natural, it's not too matte nor too dewy, it looks like your natural skin glow. I just tried to highlight my face:p

Overall: 5 / 5
I am definitely not disappointed by this BBcream I like how it doesn't completely mattify your face, it keeps your skin moisturized without oiling it up. I recommended this product to people with dry or oily skin who want natural glow on their face. THIS BB CREAM IS AMAZING ^^

I found some functions of this BB Cream:
- anti-wrinkle, whitening and UV protection
- full coverage
- anti-darkening
- has the effects of soothing and moisturizing the skin

Pros and Cons

1. Pros
- has an SPF of 37 PA+++ which is great for outdoor activity
- easy to apply, smooth and blend into the skin
- very good coverage: conceals dark circles, pimples and redness very well
- good for oily
- smells good
- a little goes a long way! You only need a small amount to cover up your whole face
- affordable price (if compared with Etude or FaceShop's)
- camera friendly. TRUE FACT, LOL

2. Cons
- the opening of the bottle make the application a bit messy, the liquid comes out as soon as I remove the cap
- strongly fragranced; I wouldn’t recommend this product for people with sensitive noses
- not very suitable for those who have darker skin tone cause it has light shade (still okay with medium skin tone) 

For me, it really worth it to buy this BB Cream. Get it now, girls!
 ~Natalia~

2 komentar :

  1. are u from indonesia? if yes, where did u buy it? I want to buy the korean product but hardly to find one, please give me some reference :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hey kimdeyya, yes we are from Indonesia. You can buy the korean make up product from chic-princessa.com or tokopedia.com :)

      Hapus