Sabtu, 04 Juli 2015

Review: Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick (Just Peachy, Red Velvet, Cherry Bomb, and Carrot Gold)

Hola, niñas! In this post I'm going to review lipstick product.
 
To be honest of all the makeup stuff, I like to collect lipstick. Can't resist from a desire to buy XD. I've been quite a long time to buy this lipstick but it was going to review the now hehehe. This time, I would review Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick. Many bloggers are already reviewing this lipstick. In Indonesia, this lipstick is often sold out at the online shop, because beside the price is cheap, this lipstick gives matte finish and long lasting, according to some reviews of beauty bloggers. Cause of my curiosity, I am as a matte-lipstick-holic also curious want to try this lipstick. Wet n Wild is one of drugstore brand with affordable price. I bought it only 59k.

So, here are the pictures of Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick:


This lipstick has a black colored packaging made of plastic, with colored translucent cap that allows us to see the contents of the product without having to open it first. In my honest opinion, the packaging is horrible, fragile. I'm afraid crushing the caps. Make sure to put it carefully.

Left to Right : Just Peachy, Red Velvet, Cherry Bomb, Carrot Gold
Lipstick can not go in at all so it can be seen partly from the clear lid. This is one that I don't like, because when I'm going to open or close the caps, the lipstick can struck the caps. It can damage the lipstick, make it looks like messy too.


Code of Colors. (Sorry for Carrot Gold shade, the code was torn apart. It's 969)

Left to Right: Just Peachy, Red Velvet, Cherry Bomb, Carrot Gold)




 Just Peachy: light peach / nude pink (bestseller)
Red Velvet: bright cool cherry red with pink base
Cherry Bomb: blend of cherry color with smokey burgundy accents
Carrot Gold: true orange, just like color of carrot (my fav)


So, talking about the quality of this lipstick, I can say that I'm so happy with the results. The color is bold and pigmented. The color isn't easily wiped. It give semi-matte finish. If you have a very dry lips, better for you to scrub your lips and use lipbalm first.

Top to Bottom: Just Peachy, Red Velvet, Cherry Bomb, Carrot Gold

Just Peachy
Red Velvet

Cherry Bomb

Carrot Gold

Pros:
  • Cheap 
  • Pigmented although one time rub 
  • Buildable 
  • Hold up to 4 hours 
  • Semi-matte finish 
  • Not dry on the lips 
  • Easy to get
  • Has many color choices
Cons: 
  • Fragile packaging
  • Lipstick can struck the caps when you open/close it

Thanks for reading, niñas. If you want to ask me about this product, don't hesitate to ask me on comment box. See you on next post.



~Natalia~




 

1 komentar :